SHERLOCKS STRIVES TO MAKE ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE TO ALL USERS, INCLUDING PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES.
Accessibility on the web means making websites as inclusive to as many users as possible. Accessibility is important for a diverse group of users including mobile users, people who rely on assistive technology to navigate the web, and search engine robots.
Our website accessibility features include:
- Alternative text is provided for images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes provide more information about links and indicate new browser windows.
- Structural markups indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Forms are associated with labels.
- Data cells in a data table are associated with their respective headers.
We are working to enhance contextual awareness and keyboard navigation flow for those using screen readers and other assistive technologies. As we improve our website, we will reflect improvements here in our accessibility statement, so you can see the progress.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 770-426-6744. Thank you.